Idiomatic JS: meet our new series!
By Christophe Porteneuve • Published on 23 December 2021
• 1 min
Cette page est également disponible en français.
Welcome to our new series of articles and videos: Idiomatic JS!
Through 14 installments in the next few months, we’ll help you “level up” your modern JS game so you write code that is more idiomatic: that is, code that embraces the philosophy and intents of modern JS, with modern syntax, approaches… in short, be done with old-school JS!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Shorthand properties and methods
- Computed property names
- Classes (including all the ES2022 stuff!)
- Rest and Spread (including ES2018)
- Default values
- TODO Template literals
- TODO Scope, hoisting and declarative keywords
- TODO Binding and
- TODO Arrow functions
- TODO Optional chaining and Nullish coalescing
- TODO Logical assignment operators
- TODO Numerical separators
- TODO ESM (ES modules)