Discover our trainings
Discover, understand and master Git and its best practices in order to boost your productivity both on your own or in teams…
Modern Web Apps
Writing modern web apps with top-notch productivity: Webpack, ES2015+, React, Redux, TDD, Hot reloading, offline-first… towards PWAs!
SwiftUI with John Sundell
Join John Sundell, creator of Swift by Sundell, for two days full of workshops and training all about SwiftUI. Learn the fundamentals of building apps using Apple’s declarative UI framework, how to architect apps using it, and essential techniques for building robust data flows and state management
Combine + Swift Concurrency with John Sundell
Join John Sundell, creator of Swift by Sundell, for a full-day training workshop all about concurrent programming in Swift — including Swift’s new concurrency system, the async/await syntax, and Apple’s Combine framework.
From fundamentals to maintenability and customization to advanced optimizations: the reference training on that must-know bundler, up-to-date on Webpack 5.
- Combine + Swift Concurrency with John Sundell : on 3 December 2021 100% remote
- Node.js : 7—10 December 2021 100% remote
- SwiftUI with John Sundell : 9—10 December 2021 100% remote
- 360° Git : 13—17 December 2021 100% remote
- Modern Web Apps : 1—4 February 2022 100% remote
- 360° ES : 7—11 March 2022 100% remote
- Webpack : fully booked for now
Last updated on November 24, 2021, 03:41pmSee all sessions
(Unless otherwise specified, all predefined, multi-client sessions are in French; you’re naturally welcome to book custom sessions for your company on dates at your convenience.)
- Maîtrisez Git comme un chef ! on in Flutter France (Paris)
- So, what‘s new in ES2022? on in Confoo Montréal 2019 (Montréal, CA)
- Fun & Games with ES Proxies on in Confoo Montréal 2019 (Montréal, CA)
- Mastering Webpack from the ground up on in Confoo Montréal 2019 (Montréal, CA)
- dotJS 2019 on in dotJS 2019 (Paris)
- Alors, quoi de neuf en ES2022 ? on in Blend Web Mix 2019 (Lyon)
- Deep-dive in React Hooks on in Tech talks (Station F, Paris)
What our clients are saying…
The trainer has great teaching skills and knows how to infuse his sessions with passion and rhythm.
Excellent trainers in a comfy setting, great group dynamics, wealth of contents.
Not only does the trainer run a high-quality course, he exhibits a ton of skill in teaching and knowledge passing, with passion and a great mood!
The main asset of this training is the sheer amount of real-world use cases and best-practice solutions it covers that are immediately relevant to our daily use of Git