Last updated on November 29, 2022, 12:00pm
Delicious Insights is a training and consulting organization in the Information Technology (IT) sector. Pursuent to its activity, Delicious Insights collects personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR"). The term "personal data" means any information relating to any identified or identifiable person. Any term beginning with a capital letter has the meaning given to it in the GDPR.
Collected data are:
- business partners (customers, prospects and suppliers) as well as their representatives and contacts,
- trainees participating in training sessions organized by Delicious Insights,
- candidates for recruitment.
Legal basis for the processing
Delicious Insights processes collected data in several ways:
- via the contact form or the registration form which are subject to the consent of the subject;
- as part of the performance of its obligations under a contract with the data subject;
- in the context of its obligations as a training organization;
- within the framework of canvassing and commercial communication in accordance with the conditions defined by the CNIL applicable to relations between professionals.
The data collected and the mandatory fields correspond to the data strictly necessary for the management of the files, the registrations and the follow-up of the customer relationship. Delicious Insights commits not to transfer personal data to third parties whose activity would be to acquire new prospects in order to send commercial prospecting.
Terms of data collection
Within the framework of its activity, Delicious Insights may collect your data in the following ways
- via the contact form on our website to obtain information,
- via the registration form for a training course which will lead to the signature of a contract (training contract, training agreement, price quote).
How Delicious Insights will keep your data
Delicious Insights implements all technical, logical, physical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, to preserve the security and confidentiality of the Data and in particular to prevent any loss, alteration, disclosure or access to unauthorized third parties. The length of retention depends on the nature of the contact (customer, prospect, suppliers, trainees) and the practices of the sector.
In principle, the data collected by Delicious Insights are kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes of the processing and archived beyond that, for at least 5 years, which is the period of prescription of common law. Some data are kept for a longer period of time in order to meet legal requirements, and in particular accounting documents which are kept for 10 years following the end of the relevant fiscal year.
Prospection data are kept for a shorter period and deleted after a maximum of 3 years.
To ensure the security of your personal data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties, Delicious Insights takes all necessary precautions, taking into account the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing (in particular by the physical protection of the premises, the implementation of authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords).
Transfer of data outside the EU
Data collected and processed by Delicious Insights is only transferred within the European Union (EU), or to countries that guarantee an appropriate level of protection in accordance with the legal provisions applicable on French territory.
Data subjects' rights to their data
Subjects are informed that they have the following rights, in accordance with applicable law:
- Right of access to query whether or not their data are being processed and, if so, access to said data;
- Right of rectification, which allows to obtain, as soon as possible, the rectification of inaccurate data and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the right to ensure that the data be completed;
- The right to object, which allows you to refuse, for legitimate reasons, being included in a file (particularly in the context of commercial prospecting);
- The right to erasure, which allows you to obtain the erasure of data as soon as possible when certain reasons are met;
- The right to data portability, which allows the Data to be recovered in an easily reusable form and, if necessary, to be transferred to a third party;
- Right to obtain the limitation of data processing when certain elements are met;
- Right to digital death, which allows to define general or specific directives regarding the conservation, erasure and communication of data after death.
The persons subject to data collection can also lodge any complaint relating to the processing of their data with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (3 Place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris France; https://www.cnil.fr/).
Delicious Insights’ data protection officer
In general, to exercise your rights and for any question or difficulty relating to the processing of your personal data and your rights, you can contact
- By mail: Delicious Insights - DPO - 19 rue François Mauriac 92700 Colombes
- By email: email@example.com
Check out our video courses! 🖥