This post is also available in French.
What’s in there?
Woah, lots of stuff. Light stuff, heavy stuff, thought-provoking stuff…
(Edit end of series: the entire list is now available here for easier consumption.)
- Efficiently deduplicating an array
- Efficiently extracting a substring
- Properly formatting a number
- Strings and Unicode
- Short-circuiting nested loops
- Inverting two values with destructuring
- Easily stripping “blank values” from an array
- Long live numeric separators!
- Properly sorting texts
- Extracting emojis from a text
- Properly defining optional named parameters
constis the new
- Using named captures
- Object spread vs.
- Converting an object to
ofloop: should there remain only one…
- Simulating an abstract class with
- Negative array indices thanks to proxies
So keep a sharp eye out for daily releases!
Get in-depth understanding of how